- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp chopped raw Brazil nuts
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tbsp honey (or other sweetener)
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- Place the dates in a food processor or blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Add the Brazil Nuts, shredded coconut, honey and ginger and continue to blend until all nuts/dates have broken down into uniform size and a sticky batter has formed (this can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes depending on the strength of your machine)
- Scoop out tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls, depending on the stickiness you can wet your hands a touch to make the balls easier to roll
- Store the balls in the fridge in a sealed container for approximately a week, or you can keep them in the freezer for a month.