- 1 cup toasted coconut (divided)
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- ½ cup dried pineapple
- 2 Tbsp water
1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp honey (or agave)
- Combine ¾ cup of coconut and macadamia nuts into a medium bowl.
- Combine the dried pineapple and water into a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Remove and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Add the reconstituted pineapple to a food processor and pulse into a paste.
- Add the pineapple paste to the coconut and macadamia nuts along with the vanilla and honey.
- Mix to combine. The consistency should be sticky and form a ball.
- Roll 1 inch balls of this mixture and then coat with the remaining ¼ cup of coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for a few minutes. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Makes approximately 12 – 15 bites