- 1 cup dry whole grain oatmeal
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1.5 tblsp fresh finely ground unused coffee beans
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Stir oatmeal, flaxseed & coffee granules together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed
- Add almond butter, honey & vanilla and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cranberries. Stir well!
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into balls
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 1 week